Want to brighten your smile? We offer two methods of teeth whitening. We can whiten your teeth professionally in one appointment or you may choose to do it yourself at home.
If you choose the at home option, we will ensure that your dentition is healthy and we will provide you with our professional products.
Tips to follow when whitening at home:
- Brush and floss thoroughly before inserting the trays into the mouth.
- Fill the trays with the whitening gel as per instructions.
- Insert the trays into the mouth and wear them as long as instructed.
- Remove the trays after the required time. Rinse the trays thoroughly and gently clean them with a toothbrush. Dry them and store them in the container you were provided.
- When bleaching, avoid foods that stain such as red wine, blueberries, tomato sauce, coffee, cola, etc. Smoking is strictly prohibited during tooth whitening.
- During bleaching, your teeth and gums may become sensitive, this is normal. If sensitivity becomes intolerable, stop bleaching for one to two days. If the pain persists, do not hesitate to contact us.
- The end result varies from one person to another. Some patients need more time than others. Your dentist will evaluate the end result and instruct you accordingly.
To learn more about teeth whitening
For more information on teeth whitening, ask your dentist or view the following video.