Dr. Lajoie graduated from l’Université de Montréal in 1994. He started his career as a general dentist in his native province of New Brunswick. In August of 1998 he returned to Québec and 3 years later he purchased the clinic of Dr. Guy Marcoux who was the original owner since 1963.
Dr. Eric Lajoie
A huge fan of technology, his clinic is equipped with:
- CEREC technology- crowns ready in only one appointment;
- Screening of pre-cancerous lesions with VELscope;
- DIAGNOdent – laser caries detection;
- Crowns and removable prosthesis on implants;
- Digital x-rays – a very precise diagnostic tool which uses half the amount of radiation of traditional x-rays;
- Laser used for minor surgeries
« The one thing I am most proud of is treating 3 generations of patients from the same family. »
Married since 1996 and father to three children, Dr. Lajoie leads an active lifestyle centered on outdoor activities. His weekly activities include running, biking, hunting and skiing. He goes by the motto of « A healthy mind in a healthy body ».
Dr. Lajoie is a member of the Canadian Dental Association, l’Ordre des Dentistes du Québec (ODQ), and l’Association des Chirurgiens Dentistes du Québec (ACDQ). He has also worked as a clinician at l’Université de Montréal.